RE: Museum of Modern Art - New York Times-Comments on the new MOMA

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 09:32:11 PST

I live in NYC and am looking foward to exploring the new and improved MOMA.
It's just a pity that most of my students who come form poor families will
proably not be able to enjoy the new MOMA as an insane admission's fee of
$20 has been added. It's really sad how art is becoming a glamouros luxury
not a neccessity to the human spirit.

>From: "Carolyn Roberts" <croberts18@cox.net>
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Museum of Modern Art - New York Times
>Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:52:12 -0500
>
>If you are subscribed to the online New York Times, there is an
excellent
>page of articles on the reopening of the Museum of Modern Art.
>
>Carolyn
>

>---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---