Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Kudos to all National Board Certified Teachers

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 06:37:24 PST

Thanks Judy,

Congrats Carolyn! I know several of you were trying to
National Boards. I would like to put a feature on Art
News on IAD. Please reply to me (if you would like to
be included) with the names of your schools and level
taught. Carolyn - I have your information already.

Judy Decker

--- Judy Nagel <> wrote:

> Hey All...Please join me in congratulating Carolyn
> Roberts on passing
> National Boards. And of course to all the others
> who had that recent honor.
> Hats off to you all!
> Judy Nagel

Incredible Art Department