paint mixing with acrylics

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 06:31:48 PST

Dear Larry,
I guess I have been lucky. I put out a request for old calendars with
Impressionist paintings on them to the faculty and I always get at least one
a year...plenty of images to cut up on 12 paintings. You could always go
out and buy them but I have never had to do that yet.
Pam Wellington Art Department Chair
Boiling Springs High School
Boiling Springs, PA