To all who failed the "stress test"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 11:38:48 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I am so sorry to hear that so many of you failed the
stress test (grin). It is a good thing the weekend is
here....and all of my USA list friends will get a much
needed Thanksgiving break soon. Here are some general
stress reducing techniques I found online:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/stress.htm
(sources aren't important)

I will re-test you after Thanksgiving.....just for the
fun of it. This file will only be online until then.
To get a sampling of some art teacher ideas - see this
Getty thread in the archives:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/May03/
Scroll down to How do you reduce stress?
See if one of the tips given will work for you. Stress
has come up many times as a topic on Getty list (a
Google search brings up more threads).

BTW -Linda Woods is the one to thank for that gem (the
dolphins test).

Cheers,

Judy Decker