RE: ramblings on teaching art process and mask making

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 07:44:41 PST

Ok, next question is, how do you mat and frame these to their best
advantage? My students have done some trememndous work on black paper
in the past, but somehow, some of the brilliance gets lost behind the
glass. If memory serves, they were matted in dark mats and simple metal
frames.

In our spring art show, parents are asked to have their child's work
matted and framed. It would be great to have some suggestions for these
difficult to mat & frame pieces.

Jan