RE: Home school -wondering about opportunities to teach art

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 18:16:22 PST

Also, sometimes homeschool families get together and have group activities on a regular basis. When I worked at a nature center in Minnesota, a group would regularly come in for individualized programs and activities that we led. I think the way to go would be to find a group of homeschool families and teach art to a small group with a fee per student.

~ Kathleen