Re: Question on Color Sites

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 18:10:43 PST

last year i made a color wheel using the paint samples from walmart
i got the primaries, secondaries, and intermediates.
glued them in a circle on a black poster board.
comes in handy when discussing shades and tints of a color because each
sample has just that on them.
don't know if this helps anyone but it did me.
3 days till thanksgiving break here in wichita falls, texas
nancy