Ceramic Coil Candleholders - HS - from Judie Jacobs

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 12:50:51 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Judie Jacobs sent me some images of her students'
ceramic coil candle holders. These are quite elegant -
from about 20" to 24" inches tall:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ceramics.htm

Share more high school ceramics ideas (images) you
have done. This is the page where they will be added
(for those without a lesson plan).

Thanks for sharing, Judie.

Regards,

Judy Decker