Impressionsists Painting Lesson Idea - Color Mixing

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 09:04:17 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Pam Wellington shared her lesson idea with Getty list.
Impressionism - Camouflage Strip:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Pam-color.htm

I can even see this working in a TAB Choice classroom.
Provide strips of many different paintings - different
styles -- different subjects- as thought starters in
your painting center. Have prints of many different
styles/genre of paintings too....just a thought.

Right now this is in the File for Sharing. If anyone
wants to submit a formal lesson plan I will add a
link. I have a lot of calendar size prints I can send
to anyone wanting to do Impressionism/Post
Impressionism. The catch is - you will have to send me
the formal lesson plan first and pay for postage
first. Reply to me OFF LIST if you want my prints (12"
x 16" size for the most part). I will give you an
inventory as to what all I have. I would recommend
saving the laminated prints and just scan in a section
of the print to cut up. Give the students the scanned
image.

A side note: Move my email address to your "friends"
list and just delete the virus emails you may receive.
My email addresses have been spoofed again. I will
always send emails with clear subject lines...and I
will NOT send you an attachment. My personal emails to
you always have your name in the subject line. Please
do not report this address as sending Spam and viruses
or Yahoo will close it. I lost one Yahoo account and
my old Road Runner account already.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====