RE: Home school -wondering about opportunities to teach art

---------

From: King, Jean (JKING5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 08:14:23 PST

I've been wondering about the same thing, teaching homeschooling kids. I live in Houston and we have lots of museums and opportunities for the kids. I spoke with a local homeschooling mom who was very encouraging.

You might try checking into one of the homeschooling magazines to see if anyone is running ads about doing this. I'm curious myself. I hope others put their thoughts in on this idea.

Jean