Newest Triplet Pics

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 07:41:01 PST

Newest Triplet Pics
        We go to see the triplets next week for Thanksgiving.
But I got their school pics this morning. Of course they are
beautiful, intelligent kids, as you can see from the photos.
The additional pic is from their recent Karate Tournament.
                        Proud Poppie, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703