postcard

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 04:33:59 PST

I'd like to send you all my heartfelt thanks for sending my daughter Emily so many postcards. She and I enjoyed each and every one of them. They came from all over the country. We only have a handful of relatives and only one ONE came through with a card. But the cards from my art teacher list - that's you - came flooding in to fill the gap. You guys are the best!
Sky and Emily in NJ

---