Re: paint mixing with acrylics:

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 03:36:57 PST

Thank you so much:)
I really enjoyed looking through all the links you sent. I think the site
you set up on color is glorious:)

I personally am also looking for a good book for myself on color mixing with
illustrations perhaps....of recipes for certain paint color combinations.
If you know of anything I'd love to find out:)

Thanks
Madeline

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---