Home school -wondering about opportunites to teach art

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 14:11:30 PST

Hello all,
I was pondering a move away from teaching in my school to working with home
schooled families as a free-lance art teacher. Has anyone tried this or
tried to find out if there was even a market for this? I need to do
something different next year and am about to explore the possibilities out
there, and this idea was brought up by a friend as a possibility. I never
considered something like this, but it is interesting.
If you do this, or have done this, could you give me some info about what
kind of costs and charges to the families you did?
Or if anyone has any advice, pro or con...I am all ears! It is time for a
change for me personally. Thanks in advance. If you would like to email me
off the list, that would be fine, too.

Cathy

---