Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Contemporary African American Artist - Ta-coumba Aiken

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 09:11:49 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Consider introducing your students to St. Paul
Minnesota artist, Ta-coumba Aiken:
Check the Gallery:

See Ta-coumba in action - Artist's Toolkit:

Create a video featuring Ta-coumba.
From Cave Art to Your Art:
Site includes many video clip of Ta-coumba. This is a
new Sanford ArtEdventure.

Ta-coumba Aiken is linked on African American Artists:

Artist's Tool Kit and From Cave Art to Your Art are
linked on Just for Kids:

I hope Ta-coumba's art will inspire your students.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?