Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Franck Duval - Collage Artist from France

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 05:06:28 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I just heard from Franck Duval today. I had posted his
link to Getty list a while back (thanks to Pascale who
posted it to World list). Franck is thrilled to have
his work influence students.

Here is just one lesson idea:
Students could use pizza rounds to do a collage -
social comment - "grabbed from the head lines" - any
kind of theme.

I looked at every folder (to the left) and didn't see
any images that were not suitable for kids. If you do
not want them to browse the site - select some images
you like for a PowerPoint (including Franck's
copyright info of course). (TAB Choice - print off a
few images for your collage centers - Kathy Douglas,
some of his images reminded me of your students'
collages - color for unity).

I have added a link to this page:

And will add a link on the Social Comment lesson plan.

Please continue to share contemporary artists you

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?