Frani's Southwest Cheesecake

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 20:09:14 PST

Frani's Southwest Cheesecake
It was my turn to bring treats to the docent training today.
Of course Frani came through for me again. She made her
famous Southwest Cheesecake. It's really an appetizer
meant to be eaten like a dip or spread. It's very impressive
to see and even better to bite into. Since so many people
ask for the recipe, I have posted it on my web site.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Frans/SWcheesecake.html
                        Enjoy --- Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons