Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Frani's Southwest Cheesecake

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 20:09:14 PST

Frani's Southwest Cheesecake
It was my turn to bring treats to the docent training today.
Of course Frani came through for me again. She made her
famous Southwest Cheesecake. It's really an appetizer
meant to be eaten like a dip or spread. It's very impressive
to see and even better to bite into. Since so many people
ask for the recipe, I have posted it on my web site.
                        Enjoy --- Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703