Re: several, water color,helpful people and color theory( do da!!)

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 15:19:07 PST

In a message dated 11/14/2004 7:38:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
HillmJan@Berkeleyprep.org writes:

> MIght your teacher have 'built' those warm& cool primary boxes for you to
> use? I'm guessing pan bases and popping in the colors you want?

No, don't think so because it has a warm red and cool red, same with yellow
and blue. My prang boxex have their standard red. BTW, I replaced the black in
my boxes with magenta
and the brown with turquoise. If they need a brown they can mix complements.

Marsha in Orlando

---