Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Mural Ideas page started on IAD - send yours

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 09:47:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have started a page for Mural Ideas on IAD.

Linda Woods has sent me her images of Noah's Ark to
start this page. Mural questions come up on all
lists....send in images of your murals along with a
few sentences on what worked. No detailed lesson plans
are needed.

Once I get more added the page will be linked up...for
now it is just in the File for Sharing folder.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?