Mural Ideas page started on IAD - send yours

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 09:47:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have started a page for Mural Ideas on IAD.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mural.htm

Linda Woods has sent me her images of Noah's Ark to
start this page. Mural questions come up on all
lists....send in images of your murals along with a
few sentences on what worked. No detailed lesson plans
are needed.

Once I get more added the page will be linked up...for
now it is just in the File for Sharing folder.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department