Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Photoshop Fun from Kris Fontes -Visual puns, surrealism - more

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 07:14:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Kris Fontes has done lessons with her students similar
to those from Donna Pauler. I have grabbed a couple
images from Kris's site to illustrate the lesson page
from Donna:

See more work from Kris's students:

Kris Fontes site:

If anyone has used Donna Pauler's lessons - please
send in images along with the name of your school. I
know her lessons have been downloaded by many (site
stats show that her lessons are very popular).

Thanks for sharing Kris.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources