Photoshop Fun from Kris Fontes -Visual puns, surrealism - more

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 07:14:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Kris Fontes has done lessons with her students similar
to those from Donna Pauler. I have grabbed a couple
images from Kris's site to illustrate the lesson page
from Donna:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Donna-PS.htm

See more work from Kris's students:
http://www.krisfontez.com/Graphic%201%202004.htm

Kris Fontes site:
http://www.krisfontez.com/graphics.htm

If anyone has used Donna Pauler's lessons - please
send in images along with the name of your school. I
know her lessons have been downloaded by many (site
stats show that her lessons are very popular).

Thanks for sharing Kris.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====