Simple Stress Test (funny)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 06:54:31 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Many were interested in the stress reduction
techniques that Getty folks posted. I won't be putting
all of them online... I will however post this simple
stress test that Linda Woods sent to me....

Try this simple stress test.

Read First:

I'm not sure exactly how it works, but this is
amazingly accurate. Read the full description before
looking at the picture.

The photo (linked below) has 2 identical dolphins in
it. It was used in a case study on stress level at
St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The
dolphins are identical (really!).

A closely monitored, scientific study of a group
revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins
are identical, a person under stress would find
differences in the two dolphins. If there are many
differences found between both dolphins, it means that
the person is experiencing a great amount of stress.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one
or two differences you may want to take a vacation.
All of you USA teachers will get a much needed break
soon.

Stress Test image:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/stress.jpg

Since I didn't get permission to share this image/test
online - it will only be available for a short time. I
can vouch - the dolphins are indeed identical (grin).

Have a Great Week,

Judy