Art Ed in New Mexico

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 17:18:48 PST

        Art Education is alive and in very good hands in New Mexico.
Along with 120 other art teachers, I attended a weekend of workshops
held at "The Inn at Sunrise Springs" just outside Santa Fe. I was
impressed at the quality and commitment and the expertise of the
many art educators I met. About 18 workshops on various topics were
provided. I'm planning on doing a printmaking workshop myself
at next years conference. I heard several reports that the arts
are growing in schools around New Mexico.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703