RE: Black Watercolor - Carol

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 16:44:14 PST

Long ago, I used the almost empty watercolor pans at my school and had the kids mix a dark neutral color with whatever colors were left. We used that leftover color mix for our Asian paintings and they turned out quite nicely. It was a great way to not throw away the last little bits in those watercolor pans.
Jan