Re: several, water color,helpful people and color theory( do da!!)

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 10:21:33 PST

In a message dated 11/13/2004 7:53:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
india99@infionline.net writes:

> Back in the
> 70's when I taught in Australia they used the double primary approach.
> Twenty plus years later I still want to go back to it. A warm and cool red
> a warm and cool yellow and or course a warm and cool blue.

I took a re-certification Art class a few years back and the teacher had
Prang w/c paint boxes with only the warm and cool primary colors. We HAD to color
mix. Yet, there are no sets like these in the catalogs. I want my kids (H.S.)
to learn to mix primary warms and cools to get more pure secondary
(intermediate) colors.

Marsha in Orlando

---