Thanksgiving and Chirstmas Links - teacher site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 07:11:07 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Folks are searching my site for Thanksgiving ideas....

Great Sites on IAD has some Thanksgiving and Native
American links.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

Here is a site that was posted to Net Gold (crafts I
checked are just that - crafty).

Free Teacher Resources, Holiday Stuff for Children and
Candy Recipes, Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays...

http://home.amaonline.com/teacherstuff/holiday.htm

"This site was designed with the teacher in mind. It
has many resources on the net that can be helpful from
the beginning teacher to the most experienced teacher.
The page can also be used as a resource for home
schooling. It is an organized collection of all the
best resources bookmarked over the past year. Includes
The First Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving crafts,
Christmas Crafts, candy recipes ( fudge, divinity, and
peanut brittle ), Christmas ornaments, Christmas
smells, Jar Mix Recipes, Thanksgiving coloring pages,
Christmas coloring pages, poems, stories, screen
savers, carols, and clipart."

--------------------------------
I will not be linking this up - save it if it
interests you.

Note: I have had several recommend to me to do a
newsletter of all of the sites I find. Honestly, I
don't need these sites so have no personal interest in
organizing them into a newsletter. If a site interests
you that I post, make a folder on your machine to save
the post. I don't save my own posts.

I am considering doing a "What's New" page on IAD
though to share the new links, files and lessons that
have been added (rather than posting to the lists). I
will let you know more on that project. My "sample
survey" was split about 60/40 on this (more wanted
them posted to the lists).

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====