Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 00:24:19 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
To: artsednet-request
From: agnesfamily <agneskobe@graffiti.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:24:09 -0800 (PST)
# Mail sent to leave-artsednet-20359v was converted to these commands:
end
Subject: NEED HELP FOM YOU.
From: agnesfamily <agneskobe@graffiti.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:24:09 -0800 (PST)
DEAR FRIEND.

This business proposal to you is strictly  confidential, with due respect. Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress may have receiving this letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of it.By way of self introduction, I am Mrs. agnes Kobe, the wife of late Brigadier - Gen.Maxwell Kobe former ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER [West African peacekeeping force in Sierra Leone] who died in the Sierra Leone civil disturbance [War]. My three daughters and I are trapped in obnoxious custom and traditional norms.

We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in
the hands of my late husband's family, simply because
I did not bear a male child [heir apparent] for my
late husband. By tradition, all that my late husband
had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And
myself is to be remarried by his immediate younger
brother which I vehemently refused. They have taken
all that I suffered with my husband to acquire
including treasures, houses and his bank particular
seized by them. I wanted to escape to the  abroad with my children on exile, but again they conspired and stole my international passport and other traveling document to further frustrate me.

Thank God, two weeks ago, I received Key Text Code
from a Security Company in EUROPE, that my late husband deposited U.S $25.5 Million cash with this security company in ONE OF THE EUROPIAN STATE. It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these funds overseas in a reliable bank Account (presumably an empty Bank Account, if  available) and to help invest it on our behalf as well, while we find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country.

These funds are kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE"
with the Security Company in EUROPE to avoid detection, seizure or diversion. I have had several telephone discussions with the Director of the security company in EUROPE,who has express willingness to help me on meeting the company's demands. This is why I have contacted you to help save my children and I, receive these funds on our behalf. But, you would need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you would not divert the funds.
My children and I have resolved to give you 30% of the total sum and also set aside 10% for any expenses that occur during this business transaction. This is all my children and I have got to live on.

Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope
you will not disappoint me. I look forward to your
urgent response, including your phone/ mobile No and also your fax no for easier communication.

NB: All The Documents of claim and The secret codes (e.g Pin No., Secret Access Code) for this fund are safely kept with me which I can give you as soon as you express desire to help me.

Stay blessed.
AGNES KOBE
agneskobe1977@yahoo.co.in

Mail sent from WebMail service at Opt. Anime
- http://www.optanime.com