Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Contemporary Spanish Impressionist Artist

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 08:13:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sean Grisby posted this artist to Net Gold list.

Sebastia Boada

I always liked to show contemporary artists with my
units. A work or two from Sebastia Boada would be a
nice addition to your PowerPoint on Impressionism.
Fair Use allows you to use a few images for in class
use only. I no longer email artists for permission.
I am guessing this artist would like to inspire

I am adding a link to his work from this page on IAD:
Access this through Art Dept button on home page (the
Heads section).

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources