Contemporary Spanish Impressionist Artist

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 08:13:37 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sean Grisby posted this artist to Net Gold list.

Sebastia Boada
http://www.boadaart.com/home.asp

I always liked to show contemporary artists with my
units. A work or two from Sebastia Boada would be a
nice addition to your PowerPoint on Impressionism.
Fair Use allows you to use a few images for in class
use only. I no longer email artists for permission.
I am guessing this artist would like to inspire
children.

I am adding a link to his work from this page on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artists.html
Access this through Art Dept button on home page (the
Heads section).

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====