Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

See "Exquisite Horse" - lesson idea (elementary - MS)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 07:39:09 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a link to go with the Beaties lesson idea I
submitted for elementary sub plans.
Exquisite Horse:

The beasties idea ("Exquisite Beasties" now) is good
for grades K thru 6 (and certainly adaptable for other
grades - as the horses were done by adults).

This link came from this site:
I will be exploring more and will add more links.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?