Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: half pan watercolor refills  unhappy with my last batch of Crayola ...

Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 13:11:13 PST

I agree about the ephemeral nature of those Crayola paints: poof and they are
gone. However, I think that they are the only ones which offer the
magenta and turquoise instead of primary red and primary blue. I need the "new
color theory" colors for my particular curriculum. Does anybody know of other
watercolor sources of those two colors? They are amazing and quite worth it.
kathy douglas