half pan watercolor refills unhappy with my last batch of Crayola ...

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 12:53:20 PST

Hi All,
 I need opinions on half pan square watercolor refills.
Last year I ordered Crayola and was not happy with the durability of the pans. They seem to empty way too quickly !!!
I see from glancing in my catalogs that the only games in town for 12 packs of one color refills are Crayola and Prang.
Any suggestions ???
Thanks in advance,
Christine Besack :)
Just found out yesterday that my budget is due in 4 days HA !!!!

---