Neat PowerPoint presentations

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 09:21:36 PST

  Neat PowerPoint presentations

  sarawren

Jefferson County Schools have a huge collection of downloadable or
viewable
 PowerPoint presentations for grades K-12. The presentations focus on the
 subject areas of language arts, math, science, social studies, and the
arts.
 I also noticed a collection of interesting tutorials and teacher-tools in
 the navigation bar to the right that you may want to view...

     The URL: http://jcschools.net/ppt.html

  Visual Arts PowerPoint presentations

  http://jc-schools.net/PPTs-art.html#Visual%20Arts

  Visual Arts

Art History
Ceramics
Mary Cassatt
Monet
Children in Art Download the Presentation
Art Impressionism
Vincent Van Gogh
Knowledge Bowl artists and paintings
Illustration - Taking a Look Between the Lines
A Rainbow of Colors
Dali
Egyptian Art
Escher