Re: bobbleheads

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (AWilschke_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 06:38:39 PST

This is what I origionally sent.......I am not able to send directly to
artsednet......or arteducators......only reply to an existing
message.......don't know why. We have a new system and many things are
not working this year.
My little group of new golfers is having a year ending banquet.....I
need ideas for gag gifts which I can easily make. Wondering if anyone
has made bobble head dolls and how to do it. Thinking of using a ball
for the head......but after that am stuck....
Any other great ideas?....I know how clever you all
are.........thanks....

P.s. my art tip of the day .......today I had kids drawing profiles and
as they finished the first one, I had them write 4 observations on their
paper about their drawing........I think that was good. It made them
evaluate their work and focus on what needed more attention on the next
one....