RE: bobbleheads - origin

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 06:25:18 PST

Woody,
I think the question was in the body (but not the subject line) of an e-mail
asking about favors/gifts for a club - but I could be wrong -

Ellen

I'm trying to make sense of my ArtsEdNet e-mail. This message has the
subject of Re: bobbleheads. But, I never received the original e-mail with
that subject, at least not in the last month. Is it from the archives ?
This has happened before and it puzzles me.

---