Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: bobbleheads

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 05:19:21 PST

I'm trying to make sense of my ArtsEdNet e-mail. This message has the
subject of Re: bobbleheads. But, I never received the original e-mail with
that subject, at least not in the last month. Is it from the archives ?
This has happened before and it puzzles me.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque wrote:
> . Wondering if anyone
> > has made bobble head dolls and how to do it.
> I've made bobbleheads. I used a jar for the body, covered it with
> newspaper and masking tape for the armature, attached a long

> Jeannie in PA

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703