Re: bobbleheads

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 05:19:21 PST

I'm trying to make sense of my ArtsEdNet e-mail. This message has the
subject of Re: bobbleheads. But, I never received the original e-mail with
that subject, at least not in the last month. Is it from the archives ?
This has happened before and it puzzles me.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703