moving to Charlotte, NC

---------

From: L Webb (lwebb4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 15:31:41 PST

Hi Everybody,
I am a K teacher as some of you know, but try hard to incorporate the
arts in my classroom. (Although this year has been extremely
challenging) I will be moving this summer to Charlotte, NC. I would
greatly appreciate any advice about the area school districts. I will
be visiting over the Thanksgiving Holidays & then again in Feb during
our Mardi Gras Holidays...I am also anxiously awaiting National Board
Scores.....Thank you for any help you can offer.
LORETTA :)
Slidell, LA

---