Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Artist Research - Ceramics Project for High School

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 12:56:03 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am just testing right now to see if this goes
through (slow mail day today - and wondering what's

Judie Jacobs, Marvin Bartel and I have all done artist
research projects for ceramics. A descrition of
Marvin's lesson can be found in Getty Novemeber
See artist research for clay

I have put a combination of Judie's lesson and mine

Judie's worksheet and evaluation form is included (I
tweaked it a little).

I didn't wait for Judie to give me the I hope
I haven't told too many lies. I will eventually write
up my lesson for traditional coil vessels (for the
Matisse piece I decribed) and for the House for Grant
Wood example I described). My House for Vincent
example is on my site.

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do you Yahoo!?