Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: with golf gag gifts and art tip of the day......

From: Ann Wilschke (AWilschke_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 11:21:17 PST

My little group of new golfers is having a year ending banquet.....I
need ideas for gag gifts which I can easily make. Wondering if anyone
has made bobble head dolls and how to do it. Thinking of using a ball
for the head......but after that am stuck....
Any other great ideas?....I know how clever you all
P.s. my art tip of the day I had kids drawing profiles and
as they finished the first one, I had them write 4 observations on their
paper about their drawing........I think that was good. It made them
evaluate their work and focus on what needed more attention on the next