RE: Boston conference-Hotels

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 14:41:12 PST

Those two are definitely a handful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie Miller [mailto:lamiller3@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 12:11 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: RE: Boston conference-Hotels

Hi all,

I've been getting requests for ideas about staying in Boston.

Our local had a meeting this week. Doesn't matter that in my "new
relaxed retirement mode (HA!) " I went to the meeting the day AFTER it
was scheduled, John Michael and Tim had a good laugh. Second time I've
done that, this year!

They are recommending the Sheraton Boston, as an alternative to the
Marriott and Hilton. The Hilton is the tiniest of all. One wonders why
the NAEA keeps using the Hilton. Anyway, The Sheraton will match the
convention prices. 1-617-236-2000, or 1-800-325-3535.

Anywhere you stay in Boston or Cambridge is a short distance to the
convention. Boston is easy walking, and the T and buses work
well-almost always. But this is a great city to walk, just like I found
Minneapolis. In March the weather can be odd, but just bring layers.

If you find someplace and aren't sure, just e-mail.

Leslie

Wishing I had a mansion and could invite guests! Oh well.

Now to grab the cat and get to the vet's!

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---