Re: artist research project for clay/ assessing assignments

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 03:10:20 PST

Marvin--
I like the idea of the "assessing the assignment." Did you ask students to
reply after each, or was this data informally gathered?At 10:24 AM 11/8/04
-0500, you wrote:

. .
 In my assessment of the assignment I found that the students who objected
to the assignment were those who were taking the clay class primarily to
become skilled potters (product centered students).

Maggie Tucker

arttucker@earthlink.net

---