Re: Quiet Sign for the ART Room

---------

From: robin phillips (robinmcp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 08:56:38 PST

This thread triggered another thought for me. At the annual PAEA
conference, two weeks ago, I listened to a presentation and the topic of
Silent Sustained Sketching was brought up as an opening activity. I am
trying it this week as a way to organize and focus during the opening
minutes of a class. Wish me luck!
Robin in PA