"Encouraging Creativity with Awareness Questions"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 07:34:12 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am enjoying the threads on TAB Choice list.
Marvin Bartel is on that list, too. He has posted this
page on how to foster thinking and creativity.
Encouraging Creative Thinking with Awareness Questions

http://www.bartelart.com/arted/questions.html
Do check the links to more on this topic at the bottom
of the page.

Marvin Bartel is a retired professor from Goshen
College in Indiana...as well as an artist:
http://www.bartelart.com/

To read the threads on creative thinking and culture:

Regards,

Judy Decker