Art and Culture of Tibet - resources

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 04:51:09 PST

Thanks Luc for bringing Tibet to mind.

Here is my links page for Art and Culture of Tibet:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/tibet.htm

This page is linked for my Asian Art page and from the
Sacred Geometry page.

I have added the resources you listed that I didn't
already have....and now I will beef up the history of
Tibet section.

Good to see you post on Getty list. (Folks, Luc is
from France)

Regards,

Judy Decker