Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art and Culture of Tibet - resources

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 04:51:09 PST

Thanks Luc for bringing Tibet to mind.

Here is my links page for Art and Culture of Tibet:

This page is linked for my Asian Art page and from the
Sacred Geometry page.

I have added the resources you listed that I didn't
already have....and now I will beef up the history of
Tibet section.

Good to see you post on Getty list. (Folks, Luc is
from France)

Judy Decker

--- Luc Desdoigts <> wrote:

> please add links to "TIBET The Roof of the World"
> from :

Do You Yahoo!?