Re: aurora tonight!

---------

From: Hettie Jane (hettiejane__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 04:03:43 PST

We live in Southern Middle TN. Far away from any large towns or cities. My kids came in around 6 last night very excited about something red in the northern sky. My four year old was very impressed. 14 year old thought it was just too spooky.
It was truly an awesome sight here in TN. Last year about this time was the first time I had ever seen it.
Stephanie M