Re: [world_art_teachers] CHINESE HISTORY/CULTURE: Visual Sourcebook of Chinese Civilization

---------

From: Luc Desdoigts (ldesdoi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 03:34:01 PST

IMPORTANT for "CHINESE HISTORY/CULTURE" :
please add links to "TIBET The Roof of the World"
http://www.friends-of-tibet.org.nz/tibet.html
from : http://www.friends-of-tibet.org.nz/index.html

you may also link to :

http://www.tibet.org/Why/march10.html
and http://www.tibet.org/Culture/Art/

and many others...

next only, you could link to : http://www.tibetart.com/
and http://tibet-art-culture.site.voila.fr/index.jhtml (drawings from children)
http://omni.cc.purdue.edu/~wtv/tibet/art.html (Paintings which include `Thangka', Fresco, Wooden Tablet and Sand Painting, (II) Solid (3-dimensional) Objects which include Bronze, Clay Sculpture, Clay Modeling, Wooden Carving, Stone Carving, Ritual Objects, Butter Sculpture, Mask and Cazha, and (III) Costume.)

Thank you
Luc