Re: Quiet Sign for the ART Room

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 20:34:38 PST

I've used the ART sign for the last two years and it is a wonderful class
management system. Up until now I've never had to stop art but this year my
5th graders have been very noisy and disruptive. The ART sign worked in the
beginning of the school year but they have lost ART 4 times in the last
three weeks and I see them twice a week. I'm not sure why the ART sign
isn't working with this group of students while it works with my other
classes. I've asked my Vice Principal to come in an observe my 5th grade
class to see what I can do to get this class under control. I still believe
that the ART sign is the best control tool even though I'm having problems
with my students right now.

Mahalo,
Cathy K
Honolulu, Hawaii