Re: Quiet Sign for the ART Room

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 18:54:27 PST

When I erase the "T" the result is the children have to give up their
recess to practice quiet art, which means heads down for about 15
minutes and then they have jobs they have to do to clean up the art room
or prep materials for other classes...without talking. Has not come to
this. Just the thought of giving up a recess makes them scared to death.

Sandy

lia wrote:

> Depends on what you want to happen. In my room.....if you lost all the
> letters...you loose the privilege of having Art that day. It usually
> never gets to that.

---