Re: Quiet Sign for the ART Room

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 16:25:43 PST

Thanks Carolyn and Marvin and Judy and all of you for your suggestions
to think about quiet activities- things we can make a quick, quiet
switch to so they can settle down and focus are very good. Sometimes
classes feel like they have a life of their own, like they are a
living organism that gets wound up and can't slow down. Stopping for a
short silent activity is worth trying. I like the line of thinking that
is going here.
Thanks--
Heather

On Nov 7, 2004, at 9:08 AM, <lpapanicolaou@pausd.org> wrote:

> One thing I think is important to remember is that 'no
> noise' isn't an end in itself.

---