Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Quiet Sign for the ART Room

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 15:54:45 PST

That is really funny! We were all commenting that the kids were really noisy
this week. We were blaming it on the election or maybe too much Halloween
candy. It was the end of our first 9 weeks so it was a good time to review
the rules of the art room! They got new seats and we go again! I
have written the word whisper on the board and used it in a similiar way by
erasing letters.
I also have a timer. Iwill set it for 5 min. They really like it when the
timer is on. I tell them that we really need a 5 min. quite break to
concentrate on our work. Sometimes they will ask me to turn it on again!