aurora tonight!

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 15:53:31 PST

Just an FYI, if you live in a dark sky location, look to the north, you may
be lucky enough to see the northern lights tonight! Major solar flares are
impacting the earth RIGHT NOW and if you are north of Virginia, Kentucky,
etc, there is a real good chance you may see something.
Unfortunately, here in South Jersey, a dark sky location is too far from me,
but even the lights of Philadelphia may not block this out!!!
Art in the dark!

Cathy

---