Re: artist research project -files for sharing

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 10:28:19 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here is a link to Rachel Smith's file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/artist.htm

I had to remove the lines for student writing- you can
put them back in when you edit in Word. Rachel's will
only be online for a short time. Thanks for sharing it
Rachel.

Here is my file. I just recreated it today.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ArtistResearch.htm

Mine is linked up from all of the previous files I
posted.

Judy Decker